Have a Question? look here
Yes, we do provide a free local delivery service with a minimum order requirement of two pcs. Or additional 10% shipping fee will be applied.
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept all kinds of secure payments.
- We also accept offline payments via business check, bank draft & cash.
- Pay upon Delivery is available in all our delivery areas. The driver will carry a mobile POS machine, and just simply ask for it.
- By submitting the credit card authorization form, we can keep your payment information in our highly secured payment system. You only need to sign while receiving the orders. Click here to download the form
Note that an additional exchange fee may apply if your currency is other than Canadian dollars.
Note that there will be an extra 10% delivery fee for orders less than 2 pcs.
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 15-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon delivery - we offer a 100% refund.
- Timing: we have had a 15-days Return & Exchange Policy since the day item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged, and accompanied by proof of purchase. All mounted tires are not eligible for a return.
- For returns, please email email@example.com with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name, and the reason for the return or you could call 905-337-8266.
- Customers can either drop off the return items or we can arrange a pickup.
- When the returned item is received and inspected, the customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to the customer's account.
We offer a free replacement or return on all purchases
failing to perform or damaged due to a material or manufacturing error.
Kindly find our detailed warranty information below:
We ship locally with our own delivery force. Our delivery area includes Oakville/Mississauga/Brampton/Etobicoke/Milton/Waterdown/Hamilton/Stoney Creek/Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge and Guelph.
All residential addresses need to be confirmed with Toee Tire Dispatch.
If you are not sure, please call 905-337-8266 and press 3
All orders placed before 1200 will be on same-day delivery. Orders after 1200 will be next-day delivery. You are welcome to check if there extra batch delivery in your area.
If your local Toeetire distribution
warehouse does not have the inventory for your order. We may also take an
additional business day to fulfill your order.
Rush orders need to be specific when placing the order.
Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method, and other factors.
An estimated arrival time will be sent to your
account email when our driver leaves our warehouse. Please make sure someone will be present at the delivery location.
Most of our email including order tracking
email is not sent directly to your primary mailbox. You should find them under
the promotion category of your email.
Yes, you can pick up
your order. You could either choose "Pick up" while you place an online order or you could simply call us and let us know in advance, so we could get your order ready when you are here.
We will update promotions through our websites
and email. Be sure to check our email under your email promotion category.
There are already plenty of distributors to supply these premium brands. Our focus is to supply the best quality tire for its price. All of our manufactories are carefully compared and selected to ensure that you are getting the highest quality tires at the best price.
Toee Tire is an
exclusive business-to-business Tire & Rim distributor. Only businesses in the automobile
industry can open an account with us. We will require you to provide Business
information for us to verify your account. (link to more details)
You can place orders
with your account through our website. Or you can call our office at
905-337-8266 to manually place an order. We strongly recommend ordering through
the website to avoid any potential wait time on the phone.
You can look for alternative tire sizes. At the bottom of our website, there is a toolkit called Tire Size Calculator (You can use this toolkit to look for an alternative size. In most cases, as long as the size difference stays within 3%, the tire should fit on the same rim and work perfectly.